Search Preemie Power Parents

Amazon

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Sunday, 6/15/14

Happy Father's Day to all of those who are celebrating their 1st Father's Day and those that are celebrating another year of being a Dad.  For me this day is more special than I could have ever imagined.  As a preemie parent we go through a lot to watch our little one's fight to survive then face challenges and obstacles we could never imagine as an adult.  For me, my son Carter has taught me so much and I have yet had the opportunity to teach him anything.  I am eager to have the opportunities to constantly teach him every day.  To all of those Dads out there enjoy your babies, toddlers, infants, adolescent, tween, teen, and adult not only today but everyday.  Always be grateful, proud and patient.    

No comments:

Post a Comment